INTERNET BANKING and BILL PAY
You have a busy life with so many demands. You need an easier and faster way to manage your daily finances, in the office, when traveling, wherever you have Internet access.
The solution: Orange County Trust's FREE Internet Banking and Bill Payment.
Did you know online bill payment is 10-times safer than mailing checks?*
- It protects you against mail fraud
- Guards against identity theft from lost or stolen checkbooks and statements
- Protects your privacy because only you can access your account
- Protects your account with an advanced security system. * Research gathered by Aites Group, LLC
Did you know you can do so much?
- You can view your available account balance (updated throughout the day)
- Print check and deposit images
- Download account information to Quicken or QuickBooks
- Transfer funds
- And more.
Did you know you can pay bills in minutes instead of hours?
Did you know online bill payment greatly reduces the risk of human error and late payment?
- You can schedule recurring bill payments or one-time payments
- Send a gift or extra money to a child in college
- Schedule payment reminders
- Track your payment history, even the estimated arrival date of each payment.
And, did you know we will help you set up your account online?
Just visit any of our branches and we will help you enroll step by step, right on the computer.
You can also enroll online. Log-in to Internet Banking, click on Bill Payment and follow the instructions.
You're in a hurry, and you don't have time to run to the post office, pick-up milk...and drop by the bank!
For more information or to sign up:
- Come into your Branch
- Click on button near top of page
- Call 845-341-5000
Click here to see how much time and money you can save by paying your bills online.